Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Rockford Bound

I am very pleased to announce that I have been offered and have accepted the job at Rockford College. Rockford is a small, private liberal arts college in Rockford, Illinois. It's about 90 miles NNW of Chicago.

I'll be teaching a 4-4 load from a mix of different classes. The fall slate is Intro to Philosophy and upper-division sections of Ethical Theory and Business Ethics.

Update (5/2/07 at 6:11 PM): Rockford has posted this flyer announcing the appointment.

4 comments:

Joe Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joe Kim said...

Congratulations Shawn! That is great news. I grew up in Chicago and I think you'll really enjoy the area.

Unknown said...

Yeah Shawn! Congrats!

Michelle Saint said...

Go, Shawn! Fantastic news. Good luck with it all.